Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweet Summertime/Chocolate Tag

Hello my crafty friends, it's Lori with got2bcrafting
This week the design team is focusing on projects that have a tag on it, in it, or are just a tag in itself. 
Since summer is OFFICIALLY here, I thought I'd make a special tag to celebrate.  And when it comes to celebrating, what is better than chocolate, right??!!


Here is a close up of the two stamped sentiments I used:
"Sweet Summertime" is from the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set
and "This calls for CHOCOLATE" is from the Tag You're It - Two

You can find these stamps at Joy's Life Product page, here.

If you would like more details about my project today, come on over and visit my blog. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you will stop by again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment