Friday, June 15, 2012

Pirate birthday card - Cricut Imagine

Hello everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!!   Happy Friday to you!
It's birthday week here at the Joy's Life Design Team blog, I hope you have checked out all the awesome projects this week! :)
I have always loved the Cricut Imagine Buccaneer cartridge and I am so excited that Joy has the PERFECT stamp to compliment my project.
Here's a closer look at the stamp:
See? Told you it was the PERFECT stamp!! :)  This stamp is from the super fun set "You're So Punny".

You can find this set, along with all of Joy's other awesome stamps and crafting supplies, right here.

For more details about my card today, you can visit me at my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow for some more DT inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment