Friday, June 15, 2012

HOPpy Birthday

Hello everyone..I have a fun little card to share with you today.
A certain someone has a birthday this Sunday and this card just might be for that certain son of mine!


I saw the phrase "HOPpy Birthday" in the Lots of Puns set and knew that it'd help make the perfect card for my son!


Above you can see that I not only used the phrase as the greeting, I also used it to make a very faint background too.
I am just in love with my Joy's Life Stamps
The images turn out great!  The polymer adheres to the acrylic blocks and does not fall off when stamping or cleaning!
If you have not had a chance to try these little cute stamps out...you really are missing out!
I hope you have enjoyed my project for today, this has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment