Friday, June 1, 2012

Magnetic Photo Frame

Hello everyone!  This is Amy, a.k.a. redheaded crafter!   This was made using the Tag You're It Set 2 stamp set...  Our challenge this week was to create a scrapbooking project.  I am a cardmaker so this was tough for me...  For this challenge, scrapbooking could be anything that involves using a photograph.  I decided to make a magnetic photo frame for my fridge!  I love hanging pictures on the fridge, so this is going to very good use!  :)



See all of the Joy's Life stamp sets HERE!

For more details about my project I would love for you to visit me HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is awesome!! And so cute!! I also LOVE photos on the fridge!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your very pretty frame! I need this!
    Thanks!
    Teresa K
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete