Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day Card, best buddies!

Hi everybody, I'm Cyndy from Arcy Scraps! I'm super excited because this is my first project as part the team! Anywho, this week's theme is to create a Father's Day project. I decided to create a card. 
All of the sentiments on this card are from the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set. 

 Here's the inside of the card. 
The sentiment below is actually created by combining two stamps. 

This set is very versatile! You can find it here along with the rest of Joy's products! 
  
For more details, feel free to visit my blog here!
Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful and Sweet Card!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! It just amazes me how far "Crafting" has come! And I am fairly new to all this scrap! Love this card. TFS kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete